With smart Roadside Assistance you can drive with confidence knowing that you will be well looked after in the event of an accident, breakdown or vandalism. The service aims to get you back on the road as soon as possible by arranging recovery, repairs, a replacement car or even hotel accommodation.
If your smart car was registered on or after November 1, 2014 you benefit from smart Roadside Assistance for three years. After this period the service will be renewed for a year every time you take your car in for an official smart service for up to 30 years.
Here’s what you can look forward to from smart roadside assistance:
- Assistance whether you are at the roadside, home, or work
- On-the-spot repairs that cover the cost of labour and some small parts
- Recovery of your car to a smart dealership of your choice (within a radius of 30 miles)
- Cover for the cost of a taxi or public transport to get you home
- A replacement car for the duration of repairs (up to three days)
- Hotel accommodation for the duration of repairs (up to three days)
- Vehicle repatriation
- Vehicle drop-off if you live within a 30-mile radius of the chosen repair centre
- Customer assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in the UK or Europe.
This cover applies to many locations in Europe so you can travel freely on the continent with the backing of the manufacturer. If you become stranded at home, you can request to be taken to the nearest Drayton smart service centre (if within the 30-mile radius) to be looked after by the experts.